Residential Lettings Administrator / Maintenance Coordinator
Experience preferred but not essential as full training can be given. Passion for property, desire to learn and ability to work within a team is a must.
Your duties will include:
- General administrative duties
- Diary management including booking viewings, inventories, property visits and checkouts.
- Processing applications and referencing
- Facilitating move ins and preparing tenancy agreements
- Liaising with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors
- Reporting repairs and maintenance to the landlord and obtaining their authorisation for repairs/quotes.
- Organising repairs and maintenance with contractors and keeping the tenant and landlord fully up to date with job status’
- Organising gas safety records and ensuring all properties have a valid gas safety record.
- Ensuring all properties comply with health & safety legislation and are monitored and kept up to date.
- Dealing with End of Tenancies
- Speaking to landlords and tenants and organising tenancy renewals.
Experience & Skills Required
- Previous experience in a lettings agency or estate agency preferred, but similar experience with working with contractors considered.
- Industry qualifications such as ARLA, NAEA or APIP desirable but not essential, future opportunity to study will be available.
- Must be familiar with Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of CFP and/or Rezi desirable.
- Must be well organised, have the ability to work within a team and be proactive.
Required licence or certification:
- Full Clean Driving Licence a MUST
Would suit applicant with strong administration and organisation skills.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.50am to 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays 8.50am to 1.30pm. Salary dependent on experience.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email your CV and cover letter to Corrine Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org