I work from both the Stourbridge and Hagley offices and oversee the running of the company, taking a keen interest in all departments.
I have regular meetings with all managers to engage new ideas and to establish how the market is developing. I also have individual departmental meetings to see how everything is running and to encourage new ways to further improve ourselves.
We also have meetings with the Bank of England either at my office or by conference call to help report on the local activity of each department, when the bank requires up-to-date information.
The family company was established in 1929 by my Grandfather with a telephone number of just “67” and the company continued by my father until 2006, I always strive to provide the very best service for our clients and to provide the highest quality technology, including:
- LIVE website enabling us to update it every second.
- Option to upload property to YouTube with secure URL Links.
- Web access to individual Title Plans from the Land Registry.
- Download – Energy Performance Certificates for each property.
- Website – PDF and special virtual Flip brochures with sound.
In 2011 we had been helping Google to further build its 3D mapping service and are currently looking to provide 3D buildings around Stourbridge and Hagley.
The advertising we provide in the local Stourbridge News is produced by our Graphic designer – Matt Walton and produces high quality work for each property.
I have a dedicated team at both offices and I can confirm we have been extremely busy in all departments in a very difficult market and continue to attract good clients.
2015 – We launched a NEW Website which has taken over 2 years to build. I wanted to build a website never seen before and I think we have done this.
What is different about our website compared to some others:
- Lots of large high quality Images of all property.
- Easy search for property by either, the road name, area or post code.
- Each property with its own individual website URL links.
- Card flip technology in the search page.
- Each property to stay within the same window display, without moving to separate pages.
- Wide screen Street View.
- Directions generated from your own post code to each property.
- Widescreen YouTube.
- 4 different ways to view the images.
- Easy to use website.
- LIVE feed
- Customer login
Have a look at other websites. Please tell me if you can find anything better, as I am always looking to improve any part of the site, but I am also aware our ideas are sometimes copied by others.
|Andrew Hipkiss: FNAEA MARLA|